Yesterday was my blog’s first birthday and I had said on my previous post that I’d be doing a giveaway. Well here it is, a day late as my mum and I had a charity shopping day yesterday and I was all out of energy after our many purchases. Most of the goodies I bought yesterday are headed for my stall at The Northampton Vintage Fair on March 19th and I’ll post some pics of my haul in the next few days.
So, back to the giveaway. I’ve decided to make this giveaway different to the usual format for giveaways. No need to advertise my giveaway on your blog or to comment on this post. I’ve decided that since I’ve already got lots of lovely and loyal followers to enter into my giveaway, there’s no need to use a ‘I’m having a giveaway’ button to pull in lots more bloggers. Not that I don’t love to have new followers you understand, it’s just that I’d like them to follow me because they like my blog, not just because I’m having a giveaway.
So here’s the loot…
I decided to put a parcel together on the topic of things that I like;
1. I love vintage Ladybird books and am forever writing lists = A Ladybird Book of Things To Make notebook.
2. I love cakes and afternoon tea = a retro styled oven glove covered in cake stands, cakes and yummy ice-cream scoops.
3) I love vintage annuals and transforming them into envelopes so that the illustrations aren’t just sat on a shelf but are in everyday use = A mixed set of 5 of my handmade envelopes made from vintage annuals and maps.
4) I love pampering myself and particularly love Soap and Glory = Soap and Glory handbag sized hand cream.
5) I love crafting and although I’m not great at it, I like doing basic embroidery = A Sublime Stiching Craftopia embroidery transfer. These are so easy to use and the embroidery illustrations are always super cool.
To be entered into the giveaway you don’t need to do anything at all. Just sit back and eat chocolate whilst watching Take Me Out or Casualty, or whatever takes your fancy, and I’ll throw all of my current followers into a hat and draw them in the morning. I’ll then contact the winner.
Since I now have lost of lovely followers (I’d never have thought so many people would be interested in my babblings) I’ll also be drawing second and third giveaway winners who will receive this book full of beautiful pictures and interesting facts from the War years (2nd place)
and this Rose and Co. Apothecary mini mirror and Milk and Roses bath soak (3rd place).